Gyms Mallorca! A good state of health is something we all want to have. Fitness and good nutrition must be part of our lives. Luckily, more and more people are aware of this way of life.
The gym is a good place to achieve your fitness goals. Surrounding yourself with people like you who try to improve each day is a great motivation.
In Mallorca you have the option of going to a gym, for a more affordable cost, or you can go upscale. Throughout this article we tell you the most striking features of each gym and its price. Go ahead and include sports in your life!
It is the cheapest gym of all the islands. The price is € 25 per month. Currently the gym offers: Three rooms, fitness machines and lever machines with ample cardio area, air-conditioning, private parking and an outdoor terrace.
It offers a wide range of possibilities: Warm ups, physical maintenance, high performance, bodybuilding, fitness and amater.
Contact: Carrer Gremi de Ferrers, 24, 07009 Palma, Illes Balears
Phone: 971 43 31 31
This gym is open 24 hours. The monthly fee includes access for 24 hours, 7 days a week. You also get access to any of the more than 3000 clubs around the world, all in a friendly and fun environment.
This gym offers a 7 day free trial and then you can decide whether to sign up or not. But not only that, each member receives a personalized and free plan when they start.
A wide variety of machines: treadmills, ellipticals, bicycles, stair climbers … and different hours to attend their spinning, zumba or pilates classes.
Contact: 31 de Diciembre st., 28. Palma de Mallorca, Balearic Islands 07004
This chain of gyms has been operating in Spain for over 20 years and is listed as one of the best in Europe. Its doors open from 6 in the morning to midnight.
You can go to one of their gyms and try it one day for free. If you want you can go alone or with friends, as well as having the opportunity to be coached by a personal trainer.
If you finally decide to sign up, McFit offers you two different types of programs. The standard program for € 23.90 per month requires a minimum contract duration of 12 months. If you sign up, a whole year may seem like a long time so, you can always opt for the 6 month contract for € 26.90 per month.
In both contracts you will have to pay € 30 registration fee and you are free to go to any of its 240 gyms around Europe.
Contact: Av. De Portugal, 7, 07012 Palma de Mallorca
There are Illes gyms all over Mallorca, 5 places that you can enjoy on the island.
- Illes Aragón: It is located in the center of Palma de Mallorca, a few meters from El Corte Inglés. Its location is unbeatable, because additionally you can access the center from the Vía de Cintura in less than 5 minutes. Built in 2008, the facilities of Illes Aragón are distributed in a single floor of 1,500 square meters, all located in interior spaces.
- Illes s’AiguaBlava: It is the sports center with the best urban SPA in Mallorca, with 6,500 square meters of facilities and with 68 private parking spaces plus parking at the entrance of the club. It is located on Avda. Picasso de Palma, which is close to the Juaneda clinic and the main schools of Palma. Among its services it stands out the care of the back, being pioneers in the treatment of the pain and the therapeutic work.
- Illes Calvià: One of the largest Illes centers. Built in 2008, it is located between the towns of Calvià and Santa Ponsa, in the most exclusive area of Mallorca. It has direct access from the Poniente Highway (Ma-1), just 10 minutes from Palma by car. It also has private parking plus outdoor parking with capacity for 150 vehicles.
- Illes Inca: It is located in the center of the city of Inca, very close to the main roads of the population, so it has excellent access both from any point of the city and from other towns. This is one of the most charming Illes centers because it is in a unique building, the old shoe factory “Can Melis”, which occupies a whole block. The large windows that preside over the gym are an unmistakable sign of the building’s industrial past and give the center a unique personality and fill it with natural light.
- Illes Marratxí: It is the largest of the Illes centers, with facilities that occupy 9,000 square meters. This center, model of functionality, comfort and modernity, is distinguished by its large and bright spaces and careful distribution. It is excellently located in front of the Mediterrani Park, the largest urban green area of Marratxí, which offers unbeatable surroundings and magnificent views. With direct access from Via de Cintura, it has wide spaces for parking outside the premises.
You can get more info about prices and schedules on their site: (https://www.illescw.com/ofertas-y-promociones-gimnasios-mallorca/) If you have more questions, write to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org or call the main offices at 971 016 888.
Have you ever tried crossfit? It’s an intense workout, which includes short intervals of different workouts. The freemove crossfit gym is located in the center of the city of Palma and has many different classes throughout the day. The best option for those who want to lose weight fast!
They have two complete training areas, more than 450 square meters of sports floor, which gives us the ability to carry out two classes in a completely simultaneous manner.
Freemove offers different rates and packs depending on how often you want to train. Each rate includes a certain number of group classes with workouts supervised by the coach and free access to the facilities and the use of equipment available for your training.
All rates can be found on their website http://www.freemovecrossfit.com/tarifas/
Contact: Josep Rover Motta Street, 4. 07006 Palma de Mallorca.
It is one of the largest gyms in Mallorca. Its thermal area consists of two SPAs of 750m2 to be the ideal complement to your sports activities or a getaway from your daily life.
There are classes of Mega Walking, BodyPump, Step, MegaCycling and more than 1.000 monthly activities in their calendar.
In addition to its rooms where there is a wide variety of machines, they have paddle tennis courts where some of the best international tournaments have been held, highlighting the Padel Protur tournament and the best regional tournaments, like the Daily Tournament of Mallorca or the Toneo Porsche .
There are different rates that you can see on their website http://megasportcentre.com/el-club/modalidades/ and that are adapted to the different needs of each one.
It is currently closed due to a series of corruption scandals from the owner.
Contact: C / Dels Fertilitzants, nº 8. Polígono Son Valentí. Departure of Waist 7-A. 07011 Palma de Mallorca.
Phone: 971 76 34 34
We’ve talked to you about six types of gyms you can find on the island. Choose the gym and the rate that best suits your needs and above all, the one that helps you achieve your goals.
If you have already picked a gym but you are looking for a place to live in Mallorca, at Dompick we help you. We work you to find the house of your dreams. Contact us and tell us what you are looking for.